Replacement Tires

Arguetaedgar

Reaction score
How loud are the Ridge grapplers on the highway/freeway? The tread looks very similar to a toyo rt. Had a set of those on my old pickup and they were stupid loud. Louder than an MT without the off-road traction.
Reason I'm asking is I'm about to trade pickups and one of the tire options is a Ridge grappler.
Road noise is not an issue, can’t hear them. Maybe a very tad bit.

What The!?

Reaction score
Thanks to this forum I replaced my Pirellis with the 285/55/22 Ridge Grapplers.
My OEMs went out at 25k. The Pirellis lasted about the same. I had the same issue regarding uneven tread wear. I got my money’s worth. Had them for 4 years and 25k miles. One was replaced by America’s Tire under the certificate because of a flat tire.

Looking forward to these RG’s. I have them on my pickup and they have been fantastic all around. Hoping to try them out in the snow very soon.

I thought I may have rubbing issues but it clears the fenderwell. No road noise issues and rides much better because of the bigger size.

It’s great to finally have more options for the 22” size. A few years ago it was only the OEMs or the Pirellis.

G

G-30229

Thanks to this forum I replaced my Pirellis with the 285/55/22 Ridge Grapplers.
My OEMs went out at 25k. The Pirellis lasted about the same. I had the same issue regarding uneven tread wear. I got my money’s worth. Had them for 4 years and 25k miles. One was replaced by America’s Tire under the certificate because of a flat tire.

Looking forward to these RG’s. I have them on my pickup and they have been fantastic all around. Hoping to try them out in the snow very soon.

I thought I may have rubbing issues but it clears the fenderwell. No road noise issues and rides much better because of the bigger size.

It’s great to finally have more options for the 22” size. A few years ago it was only the OEMs or the Pirellis.
What year is your QX80. I have a 2015 I am hoping the 285’s would fit.