• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Bluetooth Connectivity Issues

marctronixx

Staff member
Los Angeles
LOL there IS a solution. I pair up devices all the time because I beta test phones.. granted these are not ifruits :D but the process is the same.

ill have to go document the process since its muscle memory to me and I cant recall all the steps off my brain.

Sjyokel

LOL there IS a solution. I pair up devices all the time because I beta test phones.. granted these are not ifruits :D but the process is the same.

ill have to go document the process since its muscle memory to me and I cant recall all the steps off my brain.
Please do post up the process if you've found a successful one. I can usually get the iPad to sync if I do it when I first get in the vehicle. But the QX frequently loses the connection or won't resume playing if I pause the music or want to switch apps (like Pandora to Spotify).

Kcrebel

Tupelo, MS
We never had any issues with iPhones in our 12 or the 15. Over the length of time we have owned both we have had multiple phones connected to them. Old phones replaced with new phones. Work phones. New work phones. Very simple and easy to update your phone list. I would highly suggest adding them in the order of most use. For us it was my work phone, then personal then my wife's phone since I used it for work. Then when my wife took over as the daily driver and I deleted my two phones which moved hers to the top spot then added mine back. 20 seconds or less to do this and you want to make sure you do this or it will create a delay as it searches the hierarchy of phones in your system to find the one that is actually available. All of this is clearly explained in the manual although the on screen prompts are fairly straight forward.

Scooch

3 years later Staff Member and still you never responded. Nice follow up!! Problem still exists Marctronnix lol- must be the i fruits

Last edited: