• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Winter Tires

Erm

Anyone install any winter tires on there QX50 ?
I’m trying to avoid going with the 19inch as I’m looking t save money and smaller tires do better in the snow however the 17inch tires and rims that I purchased don’t fit more specifically on the back. Now thinking if 18 inch will work?

Sinecure

I just put Nokian Hakkapeliitta 8 SUV non-studded on my 2019 QX50 on the stock 19" rims this morning. We're supposed to get 4 feet this week. We'll see how it goes. They're a bit noisier than stock on the dry pavement.

I usually buy a separate set of rims and tires for each car for winter. I was hoping the wheels from my 2016 Q50 red sport would fit this car, but they don't. So I sold those (which had Michelin X-ice that were great FWIW). Given the choice, I'd probably choose an 18" wheel for this car for winter. I always size down on wheels to give myself some extra sidewall in case I slide into a curb. On the '19 subaru crosstrek we just got, I went from the stock 18" to 15" rims. It looks cool on that car.