• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Will my rims fit???

JbcustomMods

I'm looking to buy my friends Fondmetal f1 rims but don't know if they will fit. I matched them up and they looked like they would fit. Anyone know rims?

mayur914

Depends on the bolt pattern on the rims you are trying to put on. The bolt pattern on the I30 (1996-2004) is 5 x 114.3. the back of the rims should say somewhere what the bolt pattern is.

highlander

You center hole should also be at least 66.1mm diameter in order for the wheels to fit an I30.
Backspacing gets a little trickier. All rims should have a embossed/stamped backspacing on them somewhere. Look for ET40 or whatever two numbers comes after the ET is your backspacing. From what I have been able to find out so far on my own, +45, +40, +35 positive backspacing is OK on the I30, not sure of what other backspacings will work out OK. I have been looking at some rims with only a +25 backspacing, but have not put one on my car yet to see just exactly how much of the rim will be sticking out from under my fender, if any.
As the other guy stated already, your bolt pattern on the lugs will be a 5 x 114.3mm pattern so any rim you use has to have this bolt pattern to work.