Water on my passenger side floor.

Ghost

I have a m37x 2012. In the last couple of months I've noticed water on my passenger side floor mat. Not much a small puddle. Where is this coming from. I reached down and felt water coming from behind the glove box.

Klj7241

If your car has a sunroof it could be that the drain tubing running down from the sunroof has come disconnected at a point along the tubing. I had this issue with my G37x and had to take off the interior paneling on the ceiling of the car to get to it. Once I get it apart I saw the piece that had come undone and reconnected it. Only took around 30 minutes or so and I haven't had any issues since. Obviously, this is only applicable if you have a sun roof, but also before going and taking apart the interior, next time you notice that your flooring is wet also feel the paneling that goes from the windshield to the ceiling of the car to check if it's damp. Even if it's not damp it still may not hurt to check.

Hope this helps!

Ghost

If your car has a sunroof it could be that the drain tubing running down from the sunroof has come disconnected at a point along the tubing. I had this issue with my G37x and had to take off the interior paneling on the ceiling of the car to get to it. Once I get it apart I saw the piece that had come undone and reconnected it. Only took around 30 minutes or so and I haven't had any issues since. Obviously, this is only applicable if you have a sun roof, but also before going and taking apart the interior, next time you notice that your flooring is wet also feel the paneling that goes from the windshield to the ceiling of the car to check if it's damp. Even if it's not damp it still may not hurt to check.

Hope this helps!
Ok thanks I will do just that