• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Volume randomly shows on radio screen

Kcrebel

Tupelo, MS
Last couple of days I have noticed that the volume setting randomly comes on in the head unit like you adjusted it. Problem is I didn't. Radio has always been turned down to lowest setting since my wife was with me. Totally random. Volume doesn't change and it doesn't fluctuate when playing at normal listening levels either.
Has anyone else run into this?

jrm5f2

Not to say that I have, but anything is possible. I used to get one off stuff happening to my a/v when I owned my 2008 Nissan armada. I say, pull the a/v fuse to reset it and see if it keeps doing it.

Kcrebel

Tupelo, MS
Fwiw the issue never occurred again and outside of the rotors needing resurfaced again at trade in due to over tightening the lug nuts again it was rock solid. They did us well enough on the trade that we opted for the fully loaded version this time.