• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - Facebook and Instagram. Something new is coming for Infiniti owners... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

Turns over but will not start

LostToAWoman

Reaction score
I have a 2001 I30. Suddenly, the engine turns over, but will not start. One day I decided to check on it after it sat for a couple of months. I had to charge the battery of course and after a good charge, it started. I took it on the road. Stopped a couple of places. It started just fine. got home, killed it. It wouldn't start. Friend of mine (a woman) told me to charge the battery again. Crazy right? the engine would still turn over, but would not start. She kept on insisting that I charge the battery again. Just to shut her up, I put another charge on the battery. I'll be damn, it started up.
What could be the issue?
-Lost to a woman's thought Process Jeff