• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Transfer Case Mounts

KADeans

Los Angeles
I am told I need to replace both the front right & left transfer case mounts. further told that the p[art has been discontinued. Can anyone help me with that.
Thank you!

Brassman

San Jose, CA
I am told I need to replace both the front right & left transfer case mounts. further told that the p[art has been discontinued. Can anyone help me with that.
Thank you!
Ken,
I'd like to help, but need more info. What year QX4 is it? How many miles? Was it offroaded? What did you take it in for? What type of shop? This kind of background is important to any analysis of such a complaint. I have a 2001 QX4 and it seems that there is no such "pair" of mounts on my truck. But yours may be different. It is a good possibility that someone is shining you on... though that usually doesn't happen unless the shop stands to gain from any possibility of a repair (valid or not). More FAQ please.