Tired of Infinti's answers - trunk closes on my head

drdawg

Reaction score
I am posting this hoping that someone from infiniti actually sees this! I have a jx35...yes the qx60 original. under warranty. my suv's trunk keeps closing in on my head. so i open it, and it gets to the top and automatically comes down.

it happens sporadically...but i have it on video...i took it in multiple times..all they say is it needs to be reset...

i think this is a safety hazard! if my kids hand is down there, even if it goes up it will crush my kids hand!

anyone else have this issue?

William T

Reaction score
I am posting this hoping that someone from infiniti actually sees this! I have a jx35...yes the qx60 original. under warranty. my suv's trunk keeps closing in on my head. so i open it, and it gets to the top and automatically comes down.

it happens sporadically...but i have it on video...i took it in multiple times..all they say is it needs to be reset...

i think this is a safety hazard! if my kids hand is down there, even if it goes up it will crush my kids hand!

Any solutions on this? I am having the same issue.