Tire choice Q70 20 inch wheels

jackartman

Reaction score
Hi, my 2016 Q70 L with the 20 inch wheels has the "normal" tramlining issue (when the car follows the ruts in the road). I am thinking of changing the Bridgestones that are on it. I have read that the Michelin Pilot Sport A3 + make a big difference. Any suggestions/feedback? Thanks, Dave

jackartman

Reaction score
I'm just trying to stop the car acting as if it is a luxury shopping cart!! All suspension/tracking has been checked. Just done 20,000 miles.

Kparm

Reaction score
I just installed four Falken Azenis 245/40/R20 that I got from TireRack for $169 each. They have better tread wear and better ratings than OEM. They seem to have less road noise but only had them on for less than 1k miles.

G

G-793658

I just installed four Falken Azenis 245/40/R20 that I got from TireRack for $169 each. They have better tread wear and better ratings than OEM. They seem to have less road noise but only had them on for less than 1k miles.
Thanks for this. I put Michelin Sport SP’s on it 3000 miles ago. Totally different car!!!

Iskinaked2

Reaction score
Slap some Michelin Cross Climate 2 All Season Grand Touring Tires on it. Best tire I've ever driven, without question.