Sound System Advice

russtoleum

Hello all, I hope you are doing well. I don't have a specific issue really. I just bought a used Q70L AWD and I love it, It's like driving around a comfortable couch. It also has the enhanced sound sound system with the speakers in the seats. There is just one thing that troubles me. There's no punch to the low in base. And I'm not a heathen that just wants to vibrate my whole car loose but, the Q50 I traded in really did hit a lot harder on the low end. I went to an aftermarket stereo shop and I don't think they really felt what I was trying to achieve. Maybe not, but they suggested 2 10 inch subs in the trunk but they also said it's possible the sound dampening of the car may make it so I still don't feel it. So I guess I'm hoping someone hear felt the same way and solved the problem somehow.

Maybe, replaced the stock Bose Amplifier, which I'm not sure you could even do, I bet it is so ingrained that the factory radio wouldn't know what to do. if you reeplaced it with something with more wattage.

I also though about replacing replacing the speakers in the doors with some really nice heavy duty mid range speakers that had built in amplifiers.

If it isn't obvious yet, I'm know stereo savant, but I do hold in high regard quality sound. So I thought I would post here and see if anyone had upgraded they're Q70 and how you went about it. Or even if you know a lot about car stereos and ha suggestions, please do let me know.

Anyway, I wish everyone well and appreciate any feedback.