• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Shocks and struts replacement

smandle

TX
Looks like my 2010 ex35 needs both front and rear shocks and struts replaced. Auto services ask for $1200+ for it, and I see an option to buy all 4 front+rear kit for only $240. The only issue is that this kit is marked AWD, and my car is RWD. So my question is: is there any difference between schocks and struts AWD vs RWD? Thank you!

jrm5f2

Although I don't have this car a quick search revels that the shocks and struts look the same regardless of drive train. I have a 2011 QX56 that has 4wd/ Awd and shocks are completely the same as the two wheel. The only exception is if the car has the HMBC system then they will differ.