• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Selling set of 20" wheels + tires for 2011 M37 S

finny

Allen, TX
Set of four 20" wheels/rims that come with tires for Infiniti M series vehicles for $1,995. These are the original wheels that come with the Infiniti M vehicles. I had these on my 2011 M37S and chose to switch to 18" wheels. These wheels are in excellent condition. New replacements for these wheels are $900 each, so the price of just under $2K is a great deal.

Everything is included with these wheels - center caps, lug nuts for all of the wheels, etc.

Not sure what these mean, but the writing on the interior of the rims say the following:
20x9J 43
CG48
1MA4A

The tires that I'm including in this deal are already mounted on the wheels -- 2 Bridgestone Potenza (245/40R20 95W) with approximately 4/32nds tread wear left and 2 Continental Extreme Contact (245/40 ZR20 99Y) with approximately 7/32nds of wear left. The Continentals have 30K miles on them. Not sure how much the Bridgestones have on them as they were replacement tires for a nail in one of my original Continentals.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

LOCAL BUYERS ONLY PLEASE. NO TRADES.

Attachments

finny

Allen, TX
I'd be willing to do that. Are you willing to pay via Paypal to jim.haley@gmail.com? I won't be able to ship them until next Saturday though. If you can pay before Wednesday of this week and send me your name and mailing address to the same gmail account we'll close this out.

finny

Allen, TX
Not if I'm paying shipping also. I just googled tpms costs and sounds like some infiniti dealerships were willing to sell a set of 4 of them for $50. Retail for these rims alone is $900 (I priced them before I put up the listing), so you are still getting a really good deal. Let me know what you want to do.

finny

Allen, TX
re: more pics

Can you send me your e-mail address to the one I gave above and i'll send you the whole set I took? The last 4 were too large to upload here. Would you mind paying as a personal payment in Paypal? Will save on our fees through them.