• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Selling 1991 G20 (multiple questions)

illili

Hello,

I'm going to be selling my 91 g20 relatively soon after a rebuild the caliper and replace the window motor. (As a side, does anyone know how to replace the window motor, as I've never done it on this car?)

It has 205,xxx miles and the transmission is the original with a fluid change at 204.xxx. The motor was rebuilt by my late father who was a mechanic at 140,xxx.

The car runs well, gets great gas mileage (~26-30 average living in North East Pennsylvania). I was curious what some more knowledgeable people on infiniti's thought might be a fair price, or even if anyone was interested in it. I can get pictures if desired.

Thanks for any help!