Radiator fan or???

BJUCH

Reaction score
So we have a 2010 EX35 that drives great EXCEPT when it's really hot out. Lets say 90 and above. If we run the car with the A/C on for a few minutes the car will start to overheat. Turn the A/C off and the temp gauge goes back down.

The car has a new radiator, thermostat, fan control module. We tested the radiator fan and it appears to operate normally. Our mechanic thinks that the car's computer is not telling the fan to operate at a higher speed when the a/c kicks on. Does this make sense? We love the car but I don't want to be constantly scared that the car will overheat (and blow another radiator).

G

G-223426

So we have a 2010 EX35 that drives great EXCEPT when it's really hot out. Lets say 90 and above. If we run the car with the A/C on for a few minutes the car will start to overheat. Turn the A/C off and the temp gauge goes back down.

The car has a new radiator, thermostat, fan control module. We tested the radiator fan and it appears to operate normally. Our mechanic thinks that the car's computer is not telling the fan to operate at a higher speed when the a/c kicks on. Does this make sense? We love the car but I don't want to be constantly scared that the car will overheat (and blow another radiator).
Fan or module. I had the exact same problem.