qx80 lane keep assist

crv365

hello
I'm trying to figure out if qx80 has lane keep assist feature? it appears that other Infiniti do but that the qx80 only has adaptive cruise control as a self driving feature. if I'm wrong, what years offer this and what package should I look for in a used car to get this? Thanks!

marctronixx

Staff member
Los Angeles
what year is it?
are you purchasing from a dealer or 3rd party?
if you have the VIN, call up a local dealer and they will let you know what packages are included on the car. the option in question has been out since 2011.

crv365

what year is it?
are you purchasing from a dealer or 3rd party?
if you have the VIN, call up a local dealer and they will let you know what packages are included on the car. the option in question has been out since 2011.
I'm trying to figure out what years to look for. this website ( https://www.cars.com/amp/articles/which-cars-have-self-driving-features-for-2020-418934/ ) seems to say the qx80 doesn't have a lane keeping feature (i think they have ldp but lkas is more active closer to self steering). ie, my crv will keep a lane with basically no input (lkas) which differs from ldp in that ldp will bump you back into the lane if you're drifting but isn't trying to actively steer, if i understand correctly.

Thanks!

marctronixx

Staff member
Los Angeles
do you have a VIN? there are trim packages that not all the qx's will have. its just easier to get the VIN and the year you are looking for.

if the car veers into a lane where a car is , the qx will nudge you back into place. that feature goes back to 2011. if you continue to move into a lane where a car is,. the steering wheel will actively move you back into your lane.

if you are roaming into another lane or on the side of the road (no car is present around you), the car will assist you in keeping in the lane. this also goes back to 2011.

i may be mixing up acronyms here so i'm just better at explaining things. :)

i dont think the new qx80 features an "autosteer" or as you say "active steer".

G

G-554302

No, it does not have what you want. It uses the brakes on one rear wheel or the other to “nudge” the car back into the lane, and has no ability to control the steering. As an aside, lane keeping is different from lane centering, which is what your Honda has.