QX80 2019 start problem.

James Burnett

I have a 2019 QX80 since Jan 2019. Twice the car has refused to start untill jumped. One dealer replaced the battery but weeks the problem reoccurred. Another dealer did a software update. I don't think the problem has been fixed. Anyone else had this problem.

Jimp3

I have a 2019 QX80 since Jan 2019. Twice the car has refused to start untill jumped. One dealer replaced the battery but weeks the problem reoccurred. Another dealer did a software update. I don't think the problem has been fixed. Anyone else had this problem.
Do you drive more than 8 miles to work. Some models do not start charging battery until it went 8 miles. Im dealing with same issue on my M56. They say a wire can be disconnected to bypass this. Going to get oil change soon and will ask dealer about it. I also just ordered a trickle charger for battery to connect overnight. My drive to work is 7 miles each way and kept having starting issues.

Abozx

We are having the same issue now . Did you ever find out the issue ?