QX56 on Large Wheels/Tires

g2k

tampa fl.
Looks great! Thank you for posting the pictures.. How has the ride changed with the new wheels?
to tell you the truth it didnt change it that much,put it like this if no one had told me the wheels were changed and i took it for a ride i wouldnt be able to tell the wheels were changed.Now im not sure this is because i was expecting such a big change in the ride and it was so small that its not that big of a deal to me but what ever the reason im happy with it

smokinxtreme

going bigger wheel set up will give you more road noise and you can also feel the road a whoe lot more....IMO....if you want the nice smooth ride we would need to run 24's or smaller but that's just me.to be honest i'm running 26" on my 2011 QX and i love it but it did change a bit from factory 22".

Rennen Modular

we can custom build any fitment for any car we offer 1pc - 3pc , monoblock and cast wheels dealers please call me at 212-951-1020 REZ

BeckhamJules

Eviltwin52s

Kansas
I thought I would revive this thread.

I am New to the forum and have had my previous owned QX56 for 2 months now and just put new wheels on it. Got tired of everyone asking me if I was at a certain place just because they saw a white QX56 somewhere, so I decided to throw some 28"concave wheels on it. I know large wheels is a love'em or hate em topic, but I wanted to share. =)

roughyear

Wheels like that catch the eye of Troopers quickly.. and then they tail ya, and stick their noses in your business and suddenly pull u over for doing 58 in 55

Eviltwin52s

Kansas
Not quite sure where you are or what you were doing to warrant one of them to pull you over. I have had Plus Sized wheels since 20" wheels were introduced. +20 years later and I have not once been pulled over for what you are saying would happen.

No need to make an excuse for why you wouldn't put them on your car. Everyone is different, just some of us like to make our cars unique and stand out from the crowd.

It's all good, no one's mad atcha!

Wheels like that catch the eye of Troopers quickly.. and then they tail ya, and stick their noses in your business and suddenly pull u over for doing 58 in 55

roughyear

Here in Maryland, you sneeze and they pull u over... very aggressive State Troopers. I do like those wheels though, but if I put them on, my wife will definitely think I was having a midlife crisis :p

Eviltwin52s

Kansas
Wanted to revive this thread.... Just got my new Pirelli Scorpion Asimmetrico tires mounted on my custom color matched wheels with Gum metal grey metallic spokes.

The headlight Buckets have been painted black and the rear tail lights have been smoke tinted and cleared.