• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

QX50 Extended Warranty - Elite Protection Program

stepkau

IL
Infiniti's warranty extension program is called: Elite Protection Program

You can buy an Infiniti warranty extension from ANY Infiniti dealership.
I emailed approximately 20+ dealers asking for pricing. I gave them Purchase date, current miles, VIN, year, model, trim, and my timeline on when I was going to purchase the warranty upgrade.

I could not believe the price variation that came back.

Specifically I asked for: Infiniti Elite Protection Program (no 3rd party programs), $0 deductible, 8 years, 120,000 miles.
QX50 less than 6 months old, less than 6000 miles.
High Price: $4200+tax
Low Price: $2421, no sales tax

**Was told by at least two dealers that Infiniti increases these prices every March.

I don't feel right about puting someone's contact info on the forum, PM me if you want to know where I purchased the extended warranty from.

stepkau

IL
Also ended up getting the prepaid regular maintenance from the same dealer. Didn't price shop this one. 96mo or 60k (whichever comes first) $1839