• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Q70 being discontinued next year - any advice on what would be the most similar?

three4rd

PA
Disappointed - since I found out the 70 gets apple CarPlay for next year, but then just found out it's going out of production for 2020 Any thoughts or advice on the 50 - which I suppose would be the car most similar? Looking for a smooth riding sedan to replace my '95 Riviera.

Disappointed - since I found out the 70 gets apple CarPlay for next year, but then just found out it's going out of production for 2020 Any thoughts or advice on the 50 - which I suppose would be the car most similar? Looking for a smooth riding sedan to replace my '95 Riviera.
1995 Riviera! Nice car. Hardly ever see them anymore... If the Q70 is really being discontinued - I don't know - I don't think the Q50 will be a good replacement for your Riviera. The Q50 is not a smooth riding car... I have a feeling Infiniti is just switching names - and that there will still be a large car for people wanting a more luxurious experience... Worst case scenario, you may need to replace the Riviera with an Infiniti CUV...