• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - Facebook and Instagram. Something new is coming for Infiniti owners... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

Q30 limp mode

KennyChicken

Reaction score
Good afternoon, wondering if anyone could help or guide me in the right direction, my infiniti q30 2.2 awd went into limp mode this morning and wont go past 55mph or 4th gear in automatic but will let me use the manual paddle shifter go up and down gears and gain speed, anyone know what the issue might be?
Any help is much appreciated
Kenny

jeredi

Reaction score
Fail Code conditions or “Limp Mode” occurs when there is a problem with the logic of a vehicle's computer. ... As long as the computer is receiving signals from the MAP, TPS, vehicle speed and other sensors that fall within their “normal” ranges based on the current conditions, the transmission will operate normally.

Hope that helps
Jeredi, Fredericksburg Tree Service