• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Parting out 2000 i30

Infinitiscrapper

I recently purchased a 2000 i30 that was in a minor front end collision. I planned on fixing it and selling it, but due to a new job I will have little time to put in to it and resale at this point is too low to justify buying a new hood, bumper cover, radiator, and headlights. I also found out that the Bose stereo has an issue with the volume control so there's more $$$. Basically, I am going to scrap it, but before I take it to the junk yard, I would like to sell what parts other people can use. Cheaply. REAL cheaply. So if anyone needs some parts from a 2000 i30, please contact me! Car has 153,000 miles on it. Everything else is in good shape. Engine ran great and I already put brand new plugs in it. I have a brand new radiator support too that hasn't been welded in yet. If you are interested in ANY part that I may have, I will be happy to give you a price you can't beat. I have a clear title, not salvaged, also, if you are interested in making a deal on the whole car.

Also, if there is another forum you might know about where I could make this known, please let me know. Thanks!