Newby to this forum

brudon82

Just pickup a new to me 08 FX35 172900 m all hiway my 2nd FX35, and 3rd infiniti , and seventh Nissan product , all have been great but the Fx 35s were the best , wish I never got rid of the 1st Fx . Pretty much these vehicles are Sleepers, meaning not to many people knows that they are way over engineered, great for us Fx fans. Bru from north Idaho

Just pickup a new to me 08 FX35 172900 m all hiway my 2nd FX35, and 3rd infiniti , and seventh Nissan product , all have been great but the Fx 35s were the best , wish I never got rid of the 1st Fx . Pretty much these vehicles are Sleepers, meaning not to many people knows that they are way over engineered, great for us Fx fans. Bru from north Idaho
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. I'm glad you found us! :)

MyfastFX45

Myfastfx45v8
Too bad you never drove the FX45V8 you would quickly forget about the 35..I got a 45 and WOW WHAT FUN!!!!