• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

NEW to me 2010 M35S

BIGDAWG

TN
So I just bought a very strong 2010 M35S and am freggin loving it! I am not new to forums, I'm a 7 year senior member on the F150forum BUT since I just sold it and bought this you guys and girls are stuck with me now! lol . This is my second INFINITI (first was an 06 G35) BUT this M35 is seriously freggin awesome.

I have a couple questions;

Whats the purpose of the holder thingy below the the steering wheel to the left that the key fob fits into?

Any known issues I should be worried about; transmission, timing, suspension etc...?

Suggestions on performance mods.... I'm not finding much out there so any help would be greatly appreciated.