Need HELP if poss; 2004 FX35 Radio Issue

Thooks123

Colorado
Hey ...

I recently purchased a 2004 FX35 (black leather interior/NAV system) not sure what the specific package is but in this one the RADIO console is not working but the A/C blows automatically. The RADiO console does make sounds (like the CD player mechanical noises, the nav screen has very low light) however it is not operational. I replaced the [secret hidden] AMPLIFIER and nothing changed.
All fuses are good.
Wire Harness appears operational.
My next move was going to be taking her [FX35] to the CAR AUDIO shop......
??Any pointers friends....

THX 🙏

MyfastFX45

Hey ...

I recently purchased a 2004 FX35 (black leather interior/NAV system) not sure what the specific package is but in this one the RADIO console is not working but the A/C blows automatically. The RADiO console does make sounds (like the CD player mechanical noises, the nav screen has very low light) however it is not operational. I replaced the [secret hidden] AMPLIFIER and nothing changed.
All fuses are good.
Wire Harness appears operational.
My next move was going to be taking her [FX35] to the CAR AUDIO shop......
??Any pointers friends....

THX 🙏
The Bose system they put in are all crap! They have all kinds of problems they never work right but I never have my on ,l love listening to my FX 45 exhaust note that's music to me lol!!!

MyfastFX45

I agree, it does sound really good. Have you done anything to the exhaust? Any cool upgrades?
Yes , in my living room right now is a huge box with InVida high performance exhaust I can't wait till installed , definitely will be more music to my ear LOL!! Since this is a V8 there are no Mods for them but my Son is going to make a custom cold air intake for me if you have the V6 (sorry if you do ) the sky the limit but very expensive to do if you want it to be ad fast as my V8 I've done alot of work on this car from head to toe so it will run a nother 100000mi thank you for asking....pull up next to me and I'll show you lol .....see ya MyfastFX45