Need HELP if poss; 2004 FX35 Radio Issue

Thooks123

Colorado
Hey ...

I recently purchased a 2004 FX35 (black leather interior/NAV system) not sure what the specific package is but in this one the RADIO console is not working but the A/C blows automatically. The RADiO console does make sounds (like the CD player mechanical noises, the nav screen has very low light) however it is not operational. I replaced the [secret hidden] AMPLIFIER and nothing changed.
All fuses are good.
Wire Harness appears operational.
My next move was going to be taking her [FX35] to the CAR AUDIO shop......
??Any pointers friends....

THX 🙏

MyfastFX45

Myfastfx45v8
Hey ...

I recently purchased a 2004 FX35 (black leather interior/NAV system) not sure what the specific package is but in this one the RADIO console is not working but the A/C blows automatically. The RADiO console does make sounds (like the CD player mechanical noises, the nav screen has very low light) however it is not operational. I replaced the [secret hidden] AMPLIFIER and nothing changed.
All fuses are good.

THX 🙏
The Bose system they put in are all crap! They have all kinds of problems they never work right but I never have my on ,l love listening to my FX 45 exhaust note that's music to me lol!!!

MyfastFX45

Myfastfx45v8
I agree, it does sound really good. Have you done anything to the exhaust? Any cool upgrades?
Yes , in my living room right now is a huge box with InVida high performance exhaust I can't wait till installed , definitely will be more music to my ear LOL!! Since this is a V8 there are no Mods for them but my Son is going to make a custom cold air intake for me if you have the V6 (sorry if you do ) the sky the limit but very expensive to do if you want it to be ad fast as my V8 I've done alot of work on this car from head to toe so it will run a nother 100000mi thank you for asking....pull up next to me and I'll show you lol .....see ya MyfastFX45

Cmike162

I picked up the tesla style radio from rhino radios. I'm almost done working through the install, still have to figure out the tpms and using the sensors they provided, but so far the radio is bad@ss, and putting a whole lot more power to the speakers. 11.1" tesla screen in dash lol.

Cmike162

What Infinity did you put that in?
08 fx35 awd w/ bose

These guys are very responsive on Facebook messenger for help with the install as well. Hm I guess I meant 11.8. Its big and crisp.

Cmike162

I'll post a pic once I can figure that out in a min or so

MyfastFX45

Myfastfx45v8
I did B.C. coil overs on all 4 , ceramic brakes, iridium spark plugs and coil pack,drop in K.N filter, rewired the whole car,replaced solenoid, sensors and fuses, ceramic brakes and all fluids and the big one new catalytic converters.Monday in invida performance exhaust oh and the whole suspension was replace everyyhing!! That's it for now but.........lol ongoing to have custom cold air intake made for it too and findly let a tuner get at it too...love this car it will last another 100000mi..now 110,000mi 2004

Cmike162

Wow that looks really good nice big screen , damm you did a nice job bro!
Its mostly just plug and play, they provided vehicle specific harnesses, but the factory backup camera I had to cut and tap in with t-taps as their harness was incorrect for it. This radio has preamp out and av in. No need to bypass the parking brake either, its in the settings (which honestly aren't in the best English but I can deal). I had to go up through the glovebox to disconnect a control unit behind passenger dash that was causing my AC to go haywire which was a pain, but it went pretty smooth. I can still plug my factory radio back in at any time, all factory harnesses are maintained after the install.

Cmike162

Hey ...

All fuses are good.

THX 🙏
Hey, it sounds like your head unit is blown btw. I forgot to say that in my first post. Cd changer constantly grinding and dimmed displays are a pretty good symptom of that.