• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

My car design projects.

artrace

Russia
Hi guys!

My name is Artem Sinitsyn, I am a car designer from Russia. My specialization is the modernization of the exterior of cars (tuning, styling). New aerodynamic body-kit, splitter, spoiler, hood, diffuser, wide body - this is what I am I special about.

If you are working on your project, and are wondering how your car should look like in the end, feel free to contact me. I will do visualization in photographic quality, which you can print and hang on the wall in the garage =)

My website: artracecardesign.com/en (from here you can write to me directly in WhatsApp or Telegram)
Instagram: instagram.com/artrace
Email: artrace1@artrace1.ru

I will post my new projects here. I invite everyone to the discussion! What do you think about my projects? Do you have ideas for upgrading your car? Do you have difficulty in imagining how the project will look like in the end?

Attachments

CarlJackson

Austin
Hi guys!

My name is Artem Sinitsyn, I am a car designer from Russia. My specialization is the modernization of the exterior of cars (tuning, styling). New aerodynamic body-kit, splitter, spoiler, hood, diffuser, wide body - this is what I am I special about.

If you are working on your project, and are wondering how your car should look like in the end, feel free to contact me. I will do visualization in photographic quality, which you can print and hang on the wall in the garage =)
Hi Artem, you're a great designer. All of your designs are so graceful. I'm Carl, from the US. I'm a wannabe car designer. I'm totally new in this field. Will have to ask for your help a lot.

Hello I have 2006 infinti fx35 with 161 Kilometer I'm hearing sound coming from the steering when I have the car on Drive and pushing on the break the steering to right making small noise that happen once in while not every time also I did changed the shocks both sides control arms ball joints sway bars and tireroadends both side and I checked the fluid level but the noise come back from time to time , can anyone tell me what's happening ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8rU...ature=youtu.be