Main screen taking 10 minutes to come on

ShadowandCali

Reaction score
The main screen which controls everything has lately taking a very long time to boot up. Sometimes it can take over 10 mins. We have a 2015 QX70S. Any ideas on how to reboot this system? I don't believe it is a fuse as it does come on eventually. Updates are so expensive. Not sure if it will fix the issue or not if we do it. Thanks.

ShadowandCali

Reaction score
Just to add to my issue. The screen now does not come on at all. Or possibly we would have to drive a long time before it does. Very frustrated, took it to the Infiniti dealership where they charged almost 200 to tell me they can't find the issue yet and it will be another 400 to take things apart. What a scam. Just hooked it up to a computer and 3.5 hours later they tell me this crap. Then they have the nerve to charge garage fees. I told them you better take those off. Eventually they did. A car with 37,000kms on it and the main system to control everything goes. Piece of crap. Will never get another Infiniti again. Going to independent garage where they don't charge you for the air you breathe as soon as you go in. And buying a Hyundai instead.