• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

M45 Sport Rim's For Sale

m45sportguy91

Clovis, Ca
Hi Everyone, I have a two rim's that are off my 07 M45 Sport and I am asking $550 OBO for both PLUS SHIPPN AND BUYER PAYS THE 3% PAYPAL FEE, IF THAT'S THE PAYING METHOD USED!! PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME FOR TRADES OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT!! I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SELL THE RIM'S STRAIGHT OUT FOR CASH ONLY!! THANKS FOR VIEWING MY AD EVERYONE AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!! You can contact me @ 559-715-9350 or e-mail me @ carguy8691@hotmail.com.. I would prefer a phone call faster way or communication, and I hve my phone literally by myside all day long because of WORK! But if you would like to e-mail that will be find too, it may just take me alil bit longer to get back to ya. The Rim's are used.. They probably have about 25 to 30k I would guestimate on them, BUT I TAKE GREAT CARE OF MY CAR TOP TO BOTTOM!! They are in really nice shape!! From a 1 to 10, 10 being the best i would give them a STRONG9!! If you are interested please do feel to give me a call between the hours of 6AM to 10Pm, and you can e-mail me anytime and I will get back to you promptly! Again thanks for viewing my as/post!!

Attachments

Last edited: