M45 Sport Rim's For Sale

m45sportguy91

Clovis, Ca
Hi Everyone, I have a two rim's that are off my 07 M45 Sport and I am asking $550 OBO for both PLUS SHIPPN AND BUYER PAYS THE 3% PAYPAL FEE, IF THAT'S THE PAYING METHOD USED!! PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME FOR TRADES OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT!! I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SELL THE RIM'S STRAIGHT OUT FOR CASH ONLY!! THANKS FOR VIEWING MY AD EVERYONE AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!! You can contact me @ 559-715-9350 or e-mail me @ carguy8691@hotmail.com.. I would prefer a phone call faster way or communication, and I hve my phone literally by myside all day long because of WORK! But if you would like to e-mail that will be find too, it may just take me alil bit longer to get back to ya. The Rim's are used.. They probably have about 25 to 30k I would guestimate on them, BUT I TAKE GREAT CARE OF MY CAR TOP TO BOTTOM!! They are in really nice shape!! From a 1 to 10, 10 being the best i would give them a STRONG9!! If you are interested please do feel to give me a call between the hours of 6AM to 10Pm, and you can e-mail me anytime and I will get back to you promptly! Again thanks for viewing my as/post!!

Attachments

Last edited: