M37 Starting Issue (lag)

RCP97

Tucson, AZ
Hello everyone. Hope hope you all doing good. I have an issue and I'm hoping someone can provide some input regarding it. The M37 has a starting lag that is competently random at times. It lags at times when starting, like if the battery was low. It sometimes takes a full 3 seconds to start. Like I stated, random, because some days it starts what you would consider "normal. It's my sister's M37 so is not like I'm the one driving it all the time to find a pattern to go by when it does that but is more frequent than not. I already done the 2 obvious things. I replaced the battery and replaced the starter (boy that was fun to do:)). The battery terminals seem ok. The alternator is putting out the correct range of voltage. I do the maintenance on that vehicle so I assure you the oil is never older than 5000 miles. Not sure what else I should be checking. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thx ahead.

Tony33

Hello everyone. Hope hope you all doing good. I have an issue and I'm hoping someone can provide some input regarding it. The M37 has a starting lag that is competently random at times. It lags at times when starting, like if the battery was low. It sometimes takes a full 3 seconds to start. Like I stated, random, because some days it starts what you would consider "normal. It's my sister's M37 so is not like I'm the one driving it all the time to find a pattern to go by when it does that but is more frequent than not. I already done the 2 obvious things. I replaced the battery and replaced the starter (boy that was fun to do:)). The battery terminals seem ok. The alternator is putting out the correct range of voltage. I do the maintenance on that vehicle so I assure you the oil is never older than 5000 miles. Not sure what else I should be checking. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thx ahead.
I'm having the same problem with my 2012 M37. Did you figure out the issue?