• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Just bought one!

mountie

I just bought 3 weeks ago, a '16 QX50 RWD with the premium plus package. Graphite color.

$38,000 ( plus the silly taxes -n- stuff)....

so, here I am on this site!

We still drive our 1999 I30. It STILL runs great & quiet!

mountie

Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Congratulations on your 2016 QX50! Do you have any pictures yet?
I'll get pictures soon ( fumbling with my new smartphone)......

The only disappointment is the interior noise, due to the tire selection for the QX50.

The Dunlops are noisy!! All the road noise and tire tread sounds makes me turn up the radio volume.

When we had our 1999 I 30 serviced, about 4 years ago, the Palm Beach Infiniti dealer installed Bridgestone ( Turanzas?)..... The car became loud & hard riding.

I spoke with my tire guy and he said, " Wrong tire for the car/suspension"..... He suggested Michelin ' Primacy' tires. I put them on...

The I30 became totally SILENT!!!! & Quiet on the little bumps.

I am not finished with my dealer, to get them the change the tires.

Our QX50 is 10 times louder than our 1999 I30.

That is a shame.

mountie

Just washed my QX 50 today. ( garaged most of the time)....

Look at what I found. I will have a talk with my Infiniti dealer.....

They gave me a damaged wheel. Pictures show, the hard edge impact, but the tire is pristine !! One of the Dunlop tires has a different number sequence.

They need to replace the wheel !!!! Someone knew something was wrong...

Someone tried to keep it a secret!! Well, I found out.

This is BS !!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Same Here !

2016 1 owner Malbec Black AWD with a mere 6,700 miles.
Deluxe Touring Package.
Paid under $25K
Held out for 3 weeks and the Stealership finally came up $2000 on my trade in.
Diggin' the 325 HP in the 3.7
Feel like I'm driving a 370Z or GX37 4dr Hatch

P.S. Hey Sal, Where's the insert Images Button ?

Same Here !

2016 1 owner Malbec Black AWD with a mere 6,700 miles.
Deluxe Touring Package.
Paid under $25K
Held out for 3 weeks and the Stealership finally came up $2000 on my trade in.
Diggin' the 325 HP in the 3.7
Feel like I'm driving a 370Z or GX37 4dr Hatch

P.S. Hey Sal, Where's the insert Images Button ?
Ahh! It takes some time before they open up to new accounts. Without this security measure, you can try to imagine the pictures that get posted. Hint, they're not cars...

10-4 Sal, thanks.

Looks like I have more time to capture some images of the LQQX50 Malbec Black glistening in the Sun before sharing them with all the members here and my new recruits I meet out the Infiniti world.