Instrument lights

Matth2os

It seems a bulb or bulbs have gone out making the 1st quarter of the speedometer and last quarter of the tach dim and the middle screen (distance to empty, etc.) unreadable. Anyone know of this is something I can do myself?
Thanks

marctronixx

Staff member
Los Angeles
i read on another forum i think of someone who had a similar issue. i think it was a second gen armada which has the same cluster as the qx. i think they mentioned they found a 3rd party shop who stated they cold repair this. ill see if i can find that thread...

Matth2os

i read on another forum i think of someone who had a similar issue. i think it was a second gen armada which has the same cluster as the qx. i think they mentioned they found a 3rd party shop who stated they cold repair this. ill see if i can find that thread...
Great- thank you. I’ve searched and haven’t been able to find anything

marctronixx

Staff member
Los Angeles
ok,, found it. this is on another forum as mentioned.

this cat had an issue with the middle display unit not showing the mileage, etc. he found a shop that can repair. maybe give them a shout to see if they can fix your issue:

the vendor:

G

G-181882

ok,, found it. this is on another forum as mentioned.

this cat had an issue with the middle display unit not showing the mileage, etc. he found a shop that can repair. maybe give them a shout to see if they can fix your issue:

the vendor:

Awesome
Thank you brother