• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Infiniti QX50 light bulbs replacement

peantuts007

Qatar
I have an infiniti QX50, 2015 and I need to replace the light bulbs for consistency. I have the following:

Low beam bulb (Xenon), W35, D2S (I wanna keep it as is)
High beam bulb (Halogen), W65, H9
Clearance light (I believe its Halogen), W5 (and not sure about the bulb no) as well as the front fog lights (w35).

Would it be possible to replace the high beam and clearance bulbs with Xenon? Does it require any conversion? Or it's just plug and play? I just hate having yellow lights and I want to have some consistency.

If not, what do you suggest? replace them with white Halogen? or white HID? And what brands do you recommend?

bear in mind I am a car noob. Thanks in advance for your recommendations and help.