Infiniti QX 80 Tires

Yousef

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just bought a 2021 Infiniti QX80 Premium Select with the 22" tires. Although they look good, they ride a little rough for my wife. I was thinking of downsizing to 20" tires to help out. Can I just go with the same size tire that's on the Luxe trim which is a 275/60R/20? I would love to actually go to 18's but I don't think I can do that without modifying the car. Any suggestions on tires that rides smoothly? Was thinking of going with a Cooper Discover? Thanks in advance.

primov8

Reaction score
No modifications needed if you decide to downsize down to 18" wheels & tires. The calipers and rotors haven't changed much; same calipers (07-up) and rotors (11-up) so fitting 18s wouldn't be an issue as long as the offset and the hub spacing on whatever set of wheels is compatible with the truck.

Yousef

Reaction score
No modifications needed if you decide to downsize down to 18" wheels & tires. The calipers and rotors haven't changed much; same calipers (07-up) and rotors (11-up) so fitting 18s wouldn't be an issue as long as the offset and the hub spacing on whatever set of wheels is compatible with the truck.
Thanks!!

primov8

Reaction score
No problem. If you decide not to downsize, then switching out the Bridgestone tires is the better and less expensive route. Those Dueler tires are known to ride on the rougher side when compared to other tires. i.e. Michelin LTX M/S, Toyo Open Country H/T II, Yokohama Geolandar HT.
On my truck, I've had 22" Kumho Cragen HP71 tires for almost two years now and probably the best bang for the buck set of tires. My Z62 is my daily driver; in, out all over NYC and we have spent the last year and half traveling throughout the country anytime we had the chance. I'd say these tires have seen close to 40K miles and will likely see another 30-40K.

Yousef

Reaction score
No problem. If you decide not to downsize, then switching out the Bridgestone tires is the better and less expensive route. Those Dueler tires are known to ride on the rougher side when compared to other tires. i.e. Michelin LTX M/S, Toyo Open Country H/T II, Yokohama Geolandar HT.
On my truck, I've had 22" Kumho Cragen HP71 tires for almost two years now and probably the best bang for the buck set of tires. My Z62 is my daily driver; in, out all over NYC and we have spent the last year and half traveling throughout the country anytime we had the chance. I'd say these tires have seen close to 40K miles and will likely see another 30-40K.
Ok good to know, I'll check those out. Thanks.