• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Infiniti G35?

Mac

Hi,

I drive a 2004 Audi TT Coupe at the moment, but I'm thinking of purchasing an Infiniti G35 from a friend of my mom's, who owns a dealership near my home. Can anyone tell me what the benefits of having a G35 over a TT are? For example, mpg and overall efficiency levels? I am going to visit my mom's friend on Thursday, but I'm just wondering what I should know before I fall in love with the car, which I know I will!!

thanks in advance,

mac xx

carloverrye

I would get the G35. Audi's are nice cars, but when they go out of warranty, parts and repairs are very expensive. The g35 is less expensive to own and maintain and would be my choice.

)(HURLEY)(

i would buy the new Audi sedan its faster than a porch the audi has a v10

Leumart

Is the Infiniti a coupe or the sedan? 5-Speed auto or the 6-Speed manual? Your Audi is considered a luxury sport car and the G35 an entry level luxury car/mid-size car. The specs I believe to be similar or too close to say one is far superior than the other. The major differences will be in creature comforts, maintenance and dependability. I would check Edmund's.com and Motor Trend who would have be able to perform a side by side comparison of both vehicles before u make a decision.

0mn1tr0n

it is a really nice car, especially the coupe. it was considered best sport luxury for its class. lots of power, good handling, very responsive, great breaking. excellent price. mileage is not the greatest (~17mpg).

Somewhat Informed

Not a whole lot. This site's comparison tool though was the most informative for differentiating the TT from G35: http://www.forbesautos.com/gallery/2008/audi/tt_coupe/?partner=yahooa

Frank D

Just drive the cars. Most cars today as so similar that it makes little difference.

Drive the cars and compare. Remember you spend your time 'inside' the car. So make sure you like the interior.
How is the performance? How does it handle? Is it noisier? Is there space?Options?
Which is more comfortable to drive? These are questions only you can answer and the best way to answer these is to drive both cars and compare.
Don't pre-decide or pre- judge the car. Be as objective as possible. Also one must be willing to not have the thing in order to be a successful negotiator.
If you feel you must have the thing i.e car, hat, house,phone what ever.. you will never be successful at getting the best deal possible. You must be willing and able to walk away.
Most mileage information ( MPG) has been proven to be
false. So don't worry too much about that.

e60.deluxe

RWD, Horsepower, and reliability are pluses.

depending on if you have a 4 cylinder or V6 TT, and also if you have a Quattro, MPG can be worse to the same.

C7S

Is it the G35 coupe or sedan?
If it is the coupe, the Coupe G35 is faster than the TT, but it has a low ride and can scratch easily on bumps and driveways. I have driven it.
The TT is more fun to drive and safer with the AWD if you have the Quattro.
The sedan G35 is more practical having more doors and bigger trunk space. The Infiniti is also more reliable, but not that much more reliable.

skylinegtr_4ever

Sasha is a retard, a used G35 usually goes for around 18,000 for sedan and 20,000 for a coupe if in good condition. The advantage is the G35 just looks about 10x better, and its more fun to drive. Gas mileage will be the same, also its a lot easier to service a G than it is an Audi.

Sasha

Make sure you get a good price on those, because my husband owns a car lot, and i see what prices he gets on those from the auction, dont pay no more than 13500, for a used G35!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he bought one from the auction last thursday for ten grand, but it also depends on the miles. Cars are very cheap right know because the economy is very bad, so be very careful and dont be embarrassed to negotiate