• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Incredibly clean/maintained 2011 Infiniti M37S w/ mod. upgrades - $24500

IM37Enthusiast

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?ownerId=70619793&searchRadius=0&listingId=432726054

I am selling my 2011 Infiniti M37S (3.7L, 330 HP).This vehicle is in incredibly pristine, garage-kept condition, and is very well maintained - both inside and out. As a buyer, you will find reliability in your investment knowing that this vehicle has maintained a weekly/bi-weekly wash frequency, inclusive of an interior & exterior cleansing, custom wheel & tire cleaning; along with ensuring that all oil changes and maintenance are done promptly on a recommended and scheduled basis. This car is truly a comfortable blend of sport & luxury, giving you as a driver the proper handling and adaptability in both the city and on the highway. CLEAN CARFAX. NO ACCIDENTS.

OPTIONS/EQUIPMENT (KBB Verified):
Premium Pkg - Sport Pkg (w/ manual paddle shifter option) - Technology Pkg - Hill Start Assist - Traction Control - Vehicle Dynamic Control ABS (4-Wheel) - Keyless Entry - Keyless Start - Air Conditioning - Power Windows - Power Door Locks - Cruise Control - Power SteeringTilt Wheel - AM/FM Stereo - MP3 (Multi Disc) - Bose Premium Sound - XM Satellite - Navigation System - Bluetooth Wireless - Backup Camera - Dual Air Bags/Side Air Bags - F&R Head Curtain Air Bags - Heated & Cooled Seats - Dual Power Seats - Black Leather Interior - Moon Roof - Bi-HID Headlamps - 18/26MPG (CTY/HWY) - Non-Smoker

CUSTOM MODIFICATIONS/UPGRADES (w/ proof of investments):
- 22in Vossen CV3's - Matte Black with Machined Face (22" x 10.5", 5x114.3 Bolt Pattern, 73.1mm Hub)
- Stillen Performance Near Cat-Back Exhaust System (+20 HP)
- BC Racing BR Coilover Sport Suspension w/ Swift Spring Upgrade for added ride comfort (stock suspension also included)