I35 Throttle actuator issue

kirilb

Reaction score
Hello! Anybody can help with my 2003 I35. So recently I’ve got a p1122 error(throttle actuator)
and my car went to safety mode (slim, trc off, RPM no more than 1700)
I started to debug. All wiring is okey. Motor relay is replaced, but error is still there.
Everything looks fine except weird sound from throttle while engine is working. The throttle was replaced and neither new nor old one working properly (don’t open/close when you turn ignition ON and then off for 10 sec)
Finally, can it be ECM faulty? Or any other reasons? Thanks

spmike5631

Reaction score
I don't know if this will help, but by any chance you have you had the battery cables off?
I am wondering if you needvto reset the fuel trims I am going to locate the video so I xan post the link

spmike5631

Reaction score
I don't know if this will help, but by any chance you have you had the battery cables off?
I am wondering if you needvto reset the fuel trims I am going to locate the video so I can post the link
Still looking though I found this I've never done this though,
This is done by disconnecting the battery, waiting for 10 minutes or so, and/or turning the ignition key to the starter position to discharge the system.

spmike5631

Reaction score
Still looking though I found this I've never done this though,
This is done by disconnecting the battery, waiting for 10 minutes or so, and/or turning the ignition key to the starter position to discharge the system.

Now I know this guy is talking Fords here but it'll work with other Makes too. I'd try it. I'd give it a try it won't hurt anything and it may solve your issue

G

G-687064

Hello! Anybody can help with my 2003 I35. So recently I’ve got a p1122 error(throttle actuator)
and my car went to safety mode (slim, trc off, RPM no more than 1700)
I started to debug. All wiring is okey. Motor relay is replaced, but error is still there.
Everything looks fine except weird sound from throttle while engine is working. The throttle was replaced and neither new nor old one working properly (don’t open/close when you turn ignition ON and then off for 10 sec)
Finally, can it be ECM faulty? Or any other reasons? Thanks
Replace gas pedal assembly!!!