• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

I just purchased a 2007 M35. Any advice?

maxlucke

PA
The car has roughly 110,000 miles on it. I purchased it from a dealership for $7,700 and everything seems to be running well. I'm mainly concerned about what types of maintenance and repairs I should stay on top of. I'm also not sure what type of fuel I should use. I know that the car only requires regular but I'd be happy to spend the extra money on better fuel if it will help my car run. I absolutely love my new M35 so I plan on taking incredibly good care of it.

Master Fire

Hope you are enjoying your 2007 M. My first intro to Infiniti was a I35 (leased). After that lease, I leased a 2007 M35 Sport which I currently own. I loved the vehicle, so I purchased it. It currently has 307,000 miles and while I want a new car, I can´t justify the purchase. The car has been well maintained. No major problems. Normal wear and tear and the vehicle still looks great! If you treat her right, she will be a great vehicle.