• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

i have a 96 i30 infiniti and after returning from a trip the a/c is not working....

Rell Smooth

If you have never had the AC serviced, then you have no freon. Another possibility is that you have a wiring problem. My final suggestion is that you could have a leak or a clog in the lines.

Deidra

I have the exact same problem. I thought that I had run out of freon but I had it checked out and there's a messed up wire on my air compressor. Maybe in your case, you just need some more freon but I would have it checked out by a mechanic to be sure.

TWO RAVENS

Hi,
It may be your freon, a substance (gas) used in the cooling process of your cars a/c system. Freon is also used in refrigerators and home air conditioners. Find a reputable mechanic/shop and go have your freon tested, it shouldn't cost to much and saves a lot of headaches down the road (so to speak). It falls under the category of stuff happens, just make sure you take it to someone that knows their stuff.
Good Luck *!*