• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

I have a 2001 Infiniti/QX4 and I'm having problems with the 6 disc cd player.?

Vinna

I have a 2001 Infiniti/QX4 and I'm having problems with the 6 disc cd player. It reads error and will out eject or play any of my cds. It won't even make a noise letting me know it's trying to eject or play. I checked the fuse but it's in great condition. Plus my radio and tape player still work. What can I do to get it going again or just getting my cds out? Please help!

FavreOnSunday

Mine did this while under warranty. Infiniti had to remove my radio & send it off for repair. If I remember right, they said it would've cost me $500 if not for the warranty. ....I suggest you look on eBay for another one.

Gustafer

I know knothing of these things other than what the previous owner of my one said: you gotta load each cd separately, THEN start using the thing, or something like that. I have never used a CD changer in my entire life so this is as very uptown to me.

I did replace the cd player in my runner with one that had an auxiliary jack for mp3 -- this gave me more storate space upfront since I didn't have the taper player function. Am considering doing the same thing with the 2001 I am buying.

Ron3rd

Very common, and if you google the code, you'll see. The factory unit is a Clarion and some research will reveal to you that they are junk. You have 2 options; go with an aftermarket unit, or have yours repaired. Google the code and you'll find sources that fix them for about 150 bucks. Been there done that. Went with a Pioneer replacement.

FX35

Very common, and if you google the code, you'll see. The factory unit is a Clarion and some research will reveal to you that they are junk. You have 2 options; go with an aftermarket unit, or have yours repaired. Google the code and you'll find sources that fix them for about 150 bucks. Been there done that. Went with a Pioneer replacement.
Does the Pioneer replacement fit correctly in the factory cut out? If so can you tell me which Pioneer unit you purchased please. Thanks

FX35

I had the same problem with mine about two or three years ago. Had it sent out to be refurbished . Lasted until now. Currently having problems with it again. No led info on the screen and volume knob works intermittently.
Will replace with after market upgrade if i can find one that fits the factory cut out.

Anyone who has made this change and can provide a model and brand of a replacement radio /disc player ?

Thanks