How much does auto insurance cost for a 16 yr old male driving a Infiniti G35 Coupe?

Lois

I would like to know how much the monthly and annual price would be to get a 16 yr old insurance for an Infiniti 2005 G35 Coupe. Direct answers would be appreciated.

sump

I bought an 05 G35 brand new in 2005 at age 19 and I was paying $5,000 for the year as an occasional driver meaning my dad was the primary driver on the car. I live in Canada BTW and everything is crazy expensive here compared to the states.

One thing I would recommend is finding out about the stereo system. The Bose system in the G35 tends to die out and it costs A LOT to replace. It is $1,000 for the factory system and if you want to put aftermarket stuff in like a DVD Screen or something you need like $1,000 for the screen plus another $2,000 for the labour and parts to install the screen and do an override of the current system. Just letting you know because if I knew this before I would have bought a different car personally.

financeman

Wichita, Ks
I have no idea where you live. I live in a suburban area in a midwest city of about 500,000 people...(Wichita, Ks). My 17 year old daughter pays $1,800 per year (full coverage) with a good student discount and no tickets on a V-6 04 Mustang. I suspect the insurance class of the G is signficantly higher than the low grunt mustang. Assuming you lived here, have good grades and no tickets...I would expect $3,000 per year for full coverage with medium deductables. Young men are more expensive to insure than women (I also have a 20 year old son also who lives in Kansas City - $2,000 per year liability only on an 01 Cavalier). If you live in a major metro area, the insurance will be considerably higher....lower if you live in a rural area. Good luck.

99328ic

Parsippany NJ
You can go right to the source and ask the insurance company. That way you can get a better quote then just my guess.
+1 so much is figured into your insurance rates. The name the car is under, the age of the driver. the credit score, of the insurance policy holder, the location, they type of insurance and deductibles, and limitations. It veries so much from state to state, and town to town in cases as well.