• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

How do I get the back seat out of a 1991 Infinity M30 convertible?

paul h

Usually, rear seat cushions are held in with bolts or retainers at the bottom front edge out by the corners---look in those areas for a bolt or reach up underneath to see if there's a wire type of retainer that hooks onto a catch---sometimes you have to push down and back on the cushion to get the wire to unhook from the retainer. The seat back is also usually held in at the bottom by bolts and then pushed up to remove.

Canfield213

The service manual that came with the car gives instructions to remove the seat. It also has instructions to remove the rear window assemblies. The seat bottom is held in by retainers that release by lifting on the front corners of the cushion.
The seat back is held on by four studs. Remove the nuts behind the panel at the back of the trunk. My trunk lid struts are weak so it was a little tricky removing the nuts when I replaced my driver's side rear window.

ljsae86

there is 4 nuts on the back of the seat.. open your trunk lift the flap that accesses the convertable top motor and relays.. there will be 4, 17 mm ( i think thats the size ) nuts holding to seat in they are located in all four corners. once you find one they are in the same location for all four sides.. then push the cushion toward the inside of car. the bottom part will just lift out once the top is removed..hope this helps