Help With M37 Rear Window Shade Motor

BPAZ34

Reaction score
Hello,
My 2013 M37 S has an auto rear window shade with a faulty motor/mechanism. Is there a fuse I can pull to avoid hearing the grinding of the gears that automaticity happens when I put it in reverse the first time each time I drive the car.
For now, I just want to stop the awful grinding sound until I can figure out how to replace the gears. The fuse diagram doesn’t show one specific to the back window shade motor. Thanks, Bret

G

G-513834

Hello,
My 2013 M37 S has an auto rear window shade with a faulty motor/mechanism. Is there a fuse I can pull to avoid hearing the grinding of the gears that automaticity happens when I put it in reverse the first time each time I drive the car.
For now, I just want to stop the awful grinding sound until I can figure out how to replace the gears. The fuse diagram doesn’t show one specific to the back window shade motor. Thanks, Bret

rbeasley7879

Reaction score
What a life saver this is. I have a 2011 M56 Sport. My car is doing the same exact thing. It drives me crazy. I’m glad to finally stop the noise. My next question is how do I fix it? Infiniti charged me a $170 diagnostic fee to tell me that it needs to be replaced which was gonna cost $1400. I figure there has to be a better way to do it myself. Please help.
Ryan