• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Help with 2004 FX35 headlight issue

Iamwhoiam47

I bought my car in June and had an issue with passenger headlight. Went and bought a new one thinking it blew out and I looked at it when I bought it at parts store and knew it was nothing like the old one. When I got back with it we realized previous owners had converted to LED from HID Xenon but obviously wasn’t wired correctly. There are a few little quirks that I think it all stems from the improper wiring. Last night my driver side headlight went completely out and pulled out the light and it was cracked. There are yellow wires they don’t have hooked to anything. I am having trouble finding the same LED so figured I’d get a new kit and start over. I need to know what all I need to get to make my headlights work correctly or should I go back to the factory xenon headlights. HELP PLEASE!!