• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Hello, new possible member.

holgerc

Iowa
Back in 2011 i owned a 06 qx56 due to some issues unfortunately i had to get rid of the car and i am currently trying to get back into one. I own a 2017 Murano Platinum that my wife drives and i drive a LS430 06 that i enjoy. I am not out in the market for a new car by any means just trying to find a good deal.

I found this QX and it looks to be in great shape decently priced. What are your guys thoughts on it. Only downside is gas on these beast and it seems that between 2006 and 2010 no improvements where made to teh MPG. Its hard to see how these monsters use more gas than a Suburban lol.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/773808927/overview/

Either way I hope to get into one of these soon im not jumping the gun on any as i have no actual need or rush except i just love the body styles.

Back in 2011 i owned a 06 qx56 due to some issues unfortunately i had to get rid of the car and i am currently trying to get back into one. I own a 2017 Murano Platinum that my wife drives and i drive a LS430 06 that i enjoy. I am not out in the market for a new car by any means just trying to find a good deal.

I found this QX and it looks to be in great shape decently priced. What are your guys thoughts on it. Only downside is gas on these beast and it seems that between 2006 and 2010 no improvements where made to teh MPG. Its hard to see how these monsters use more gas than a Suburban lol.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/773808927/overview/

Either way I hope to get into one of these soon im not jumping the gun on any as i have no actual need or rush except i just love the body styles.
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. Yes, pricing is starting to come down on these really nice full-size SUVs. The QX is noticeably faster than the Suburban and has more power. That does take a toll on gas mileage...