Hello Members

whip24lash

I guess Im asked to introduce myself. I was a member of twinturbo.net for a long time than my350z.com. It's been years but now I own a 2010 g37 sedan, looking to upgrade to 2016 premium sport q50s. I just replaced the engine in mine because I hydralocked the other with only 75k miles on it. I'm also looking to see if there is a private market to sell used longblocks on that people want to build if that sort of thing still exists. I sold many short blocks on the other forums years ago. My screenname was whip24lash. Anyways, nice to be here.

I guess Im asked to introduce myself. I was a member of twinturbo.net for a long time than my350z.com. It's been years but now I own a 2010 g37 sedan, looking to upgrade to 2016 premium sport q50s. I just replaced the engine in mine because I hydralocked the other with only 75k miles on it. I'm also looking to see if there is a private market to sell used longblocks on that people want to build if that sort of thing still exists. I sold many short blocks on the other forums years ago. My screenname was whip24lash. Anyways, nice to be here.
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up. It's to have another member with forum experience around here. It seems most people aren't as familiar with this format compared to other types of social media. In any event, I'm glad you found us! Thanks again...