• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Haywire convertible top G37 S

Trice

Has anyone with a G37 convertible ever had the top go down by itself? I went to a store, parked, and put the top up. Then, as I got out of my car, I hit the remote to lock the doors. I heard two beeps and as I walked away, from the corner of my eye, I noticed the top started retracting open without me being inside of the vehicle holding down the button. I was in such shock that I reached for my camera phone to video it, but I had left it at home. The parking lot security dude and I just stared at the car as it did its transformer thing. It was surreal. The dealer couldn't explain or duplicate it so nothing was done. I did learn that if i hold down the unlock button on the remote I can roll down the windows from far away. (A year and a half after owning it). I'm glad I looked back or someone would have stolen my packages in the back seat.

rsc

Please respond - your G37 convertible top issue

We just had the exact same convertible top issue that you described on the forum. We are desperate to learn how you had the issue resolved.

very, very appreciative,

Scott