Greeting

Half04

I've always like the Acura TL. How does the Q50 compare?
I haven't gotten everything sorted out as yet because I wanted to fix my horn it is not working but I wanted to know if the driver airbag is deployed does that effect the function of the horn I got my car in but it came with the battery terminal cut neg side I managed to put that together but I need the horn to work also have abs awd error on it so that must get looked at before I can comment on the drive but none the less I am excited 😁

I haven't gotten everything sorted out as yet because I wanted to fix my horn it is not working but I wanted to know if the driver airbag is deployed does that effect the function of the horn I got my car in but it came with the battery terminal cut neg side I managed to put that together but I need the horn to work also have abs awd error on it so that must get looked at before I can comment on the drive but none the less I am excited 😁
That I'm not too sure of. You might want to start a new topic that people can easily find who may have had the same issue...