• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

G35 Body Parts Compatibility With a G25

GAPSenior

California
Hi All,

Great forum with lots of great information. Hopefully, someone can help with my question.

My daughter has a 2011 G25. Over the weekend her trunk lid garnish, the molding that covers the back up camera, broke off and was lost. It has been tough trying to locate a replacement part that is not ridiculously expensive. I have found the part and the listing claims it to be compatible with 08-13 Infiniti G25 G35 G37. The part number is 84810-JK660, However, on another website there is a listing for that part that says it is not compatible with the G25.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

GAPSenior

California
Update

Found the part 84810-JK660 with camera for a roll the dice price and IT WORKS. The G25 trunk lid garnish can use this part. My daughter reinfoced the plastic mounting tabs prior to install and it fits nicely. Hope this helps someone.