• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2010 G37" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2010 G37" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Engine turns over but won't start while radiator fan is on

Ataher

Hello every one. Got an '03 FX45, worked like a charm till lately when I started having problems in starting the engine. Sometimes when I turn the ignition key to ACC position, the radiator cooling fan starts blowing regardless (I mean even on a cold morning when engine was off all night), when this happens the engine would turn over but does not start. I have to turn the ignition key to off and to ACC again and again till I get the fan to stop blowing, only then the engine starts normally. I tried to figure out what the problem is but I couldn't. Any help is really appreciated.*

Ataher

I just realized that the radiator fluid reservoir was empty and the level was below the intake line to the radiator, I was so happy that this could have been the reason, and was imagining that some sensor prevented the engine from starting to prevent overheating due to low fluid level, I rushed into one of the accessories shops and bought the fluid, I filled up the reservoir but my joy was short lived. I tried to start the car but unfortunately no change.