Engine turns over but won't start while radiator fan is on

Ataher

Hello every one. Got an '03 FX45, worked like a charm till lately when I started having problems in starting the engine. Sometimes when I turn the ignition key to ACC position, the radiator cooling fan starts blowing regardless (I mean even on a cold morning when engine was off all night), when this happens the engine would turn over but does not start. I have to turn the ignition key to off and to ACC again and again till I get the fan to stop blowing, only then the engine starts normally. I tried to figure out what the problem is but I couldn't. Any help is really appreciated.*

Ataher

I just realized that the radiator fluid reservoir was empty and the level was below the intake line to the radiator, I was so happy that this could have been the reason, and was imagining that some sensor prevented the engine from starting to prevent overheating due to low fluid level, I rushed into one of the accessories shops and bought the fluid, I filled up the reservoir but my joy was short lived. I tried to start the car but unfortunately no change.