Can U Fit 240sx S13 Lower Ball Joints And Front Shocks Onto A 1990 Infiniti M30? If

Alejandro

So What Year Of S13 And? What Else Can I Fit From The S13 To The M30 Please Can Someone Help Me? I Cannot Find Any Parts For My M30 Because It Is A Discontinued Model And They Dont Make Parts For It Anymore..

ljsae86

No.. you need to do a swap out all piece on the front of the m30 with s13 1989-1992 parts
you need lower control arm, ball joint, hub, knuckle , tie rod inner and outer,and a coilover..all from the s13. If you use non adjustable parts (oem) you will end up with 3 degree neg camber in the front and your caliper will now be on the leading edge instead of trailing.. hope this helps ran into this trouble with mine.. only option other then that is if you can somehow obtain a ball joint from a nissan leopard 1992

ljsae86

I think im wrong on my post above...however it is true if your are replacing shocks but just ball joints i dont think. I ordered the ball joints from a 240sx 1992 (s13) and from what I can gather they are the same.. I will be replacing them this week and I will submit confirmation later this week

Kensdetailing

No.. you need to do a swap out all piece on the front of the m30 with s13 1989-1992 parts
you need lower control arm, ball joint, hub, knuckle , tie rod inner and outer,and a coilover..all from the s13. If you use non adjustable parts (oem) you will end up with 3 degree neg camber in the front and your caliper will now be on the leading edge instead of trailing.. hope this helps ran into this trouble with mine.. only option other then that is if you can somehow obtain a ball joint from a nissan leopard 1992
I need lower ball joints for a 1992 Infiniti M30 convertible. I had read like above that ball joints for a 240sx fit perfectly? Does anyone know what year 240sx will work? Has anyone tried this?
In need of them pretty much now. Thanks in advance!

Kensdetailing

I think im wrong on my post above...however it is true if your are replacing shocks but just ball joints i dont think. I ordered the ball joints from a 240sx 1992 (s13) and from what I can gather they are the same.. I will be replacing them this week and I will submit confirmation later this week
Wow! Let me know how it works. I'm going to order them today and wait for your reply. Thanks!